Monday, April 13, 2009

Wow! It's been a little while.

"I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14

About a month ago, Peter and I found out we are expecting our second little one!! Yippee!! I am now about 10 weeks along. About a week ago, Peter had to go on travel and I have been hit by some ruthless nausea and exhaustion. So, I haven't been on here to blog my bible study recently. I also found that when I was doing it everyday of the week during Alex's nap, I wasn't getting my wifely duties done each week! Not good! So, I'm going to try to do 3 times a week and see if that will be a nice balance. I hope to still do my bible reading on the other days, just not the in-depth study. Hopefully I'm not drawn in by the afternoon nap everyday. Its so hard to resist some days!

So, I was in Psalms but have recently been drawn to Paul's letters in the NT. Specifically Galations for some reason. I don't know whether I will start in Romans or go directly to Galations. Romans is SO FULL. If I studied it like it needs to be studied, I'd be in Romans for a long time. So, do I jump around? I just don't know. I hope to take a look at my options today and try to decide which route to take. If you have an opinion, let me know! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Glad yer back. I am planning my own comeback this evening as well. Good to read from ya again.

    ReplyDelete